Hisense HS622E90X Dishwasher 15 Plates Setting with Drying system
The Hisense Freestanding HS622E90X dishwasher has 15 plate settings, fitting up to 143 items in one load, making it ideal for medium-sized households. Load with ease, thanks to the flexible interior, which allows you to reconfigure to your needs. With a conveniently quick 30-minute wash cycle, it’s perfect for lightly soiled items or if you need dinner plates washed in a hurry. Giving you a helping hand with the drying, Dry+ increases the temperature towards the last rinse cycle, allowing you to use or put away items straight away without needing a tea towel on standby. As well as cleaning the contents of your kitchen, don’t forget to give your dishwasher a little TLC from time to time. By using the Self-Clean program once a month, you can guarantee better cleaning results.
Perfect for medium-sized households
Conveniently fit your days’ worth of dirty dishes, along with those awkwardly sized pots and pans, into one load. While the upper flexible basket makes room for larger stemmed glasses, the cutlery basket can be split in half to create more flexible loading.
Perfect for entertaining
Don’t get caught out by having no clean plates, as the 30-minute rapid wash will help you out, while the intensive wash will remove any burnt-on grease from your hearty casseroles. No matter what needs cleaning, there will be a wash cycle to match any occasion.
Quick and efficient drying solution
By increasing the temperature towards the end of the wash cycle, Dry+ saves you time, allowing you to use your items straight away without needing a tea towel on standby.
Causing no distractions
Once the chores are complete, relax in silence without any background noise caused by the dishwasher. Enjoy the blissful atmosphere, even in open-plan spaces.
Control with the touch of a button
Designed with a simple control panel, the push buttons ensure an easy and convenient way to select programs and functions.
There could be several reasons why dishes are not clean. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Remove the spray arms and clean them under running water to remove any blockages. See the chapter on care and cleaning for further instructions.
2. Check that the dishes are not blocking the spray arms from rotating.
3. Dishes are not loaded efficiently. See the chapter loading the dishwasher for tips and tricks.
For further information on why your dishes may not be clean, see chapter troubleshooting.
There could be several reasons why water remains in the dishwasher. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. The filters may be blocked. Clean the coarse and fine filters under running water; see the chapter on care and cleaning for further instructions.
2. The filters are not fitted correctly. Check that the filter handle is locked in the stop position. The handle should point straight out of the dishwasher.
3. There could be debris in the drainage pump. Clean the drainage pump; see the chapter on care and cleaning for further instructions.
4. There could be a kink in the drainage hose. Check that the hose is free from kinks and sharp bends.
For further information, see chapter troubleshooting.
The buttons have been pressed too soon after opening the door. Wait a moment, then try again.
The buttons are dirty. Clean with a dry or slightly damp cloth and try again.
- Height-adjustable top basket
- Adjustable water softener
- Overflow protection
- Adjustable racking
- Adjustable prongs
- Child lock
- Control lock
- Interior material
- self-cleaning filter
- Pull-out or lift-up lower rack
- Cutlery tray
- Cutlery basket
- Energy consumption per cycle
- Noise level
- Wash efficiency rating
- Water consumption per cycle
- Energy efficiency rating
- Place settings
- Noise rating
- Drying performance index
- Energy consumption per 100 cycles
- Delay timer
- Number of programs
- Quick wash time
- Number of wash temperatures
- Eco-wash time
- Time remaining indicator
- Digital display
- Rinse aid indicator
- Salt indicator
- Boxed dimensions
- Box contents
- Hisense HS622E90X Full-size Dishwasher
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Installation set
- Funnel for salt
- Recess dimensions
- Boxed weight